welcome
says hello the pink bunny
hai bloggerhearts , welcome to my little cutie blog , all this contain are mine . copycats not allowed . thank you D:
conobbi
Look at Me! Me! I'mma pink bunny!
name : khairul sufia binti abd khair
nikname : fyy digger
ages : getting older on 22 september
fav quote : i'm awesomee dope .
currently stayying at : bagan serai , perak
status : amer zakwan faez girlfriend's
facebook : fieya kaer
your big profile here
How do i Love Boo
Saturday, June 4 // back to top?
"How do I love boo? Let me count the ways
I love boo to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight.
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace
I love boo to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
I love boo freely, as men strive for right
I love boo purely, as they turn from praise
I love boo with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love boo with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, --I love boo with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! -- and, if God choose,
I shall but love boo until after death." !